Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Photo Shop

okay, i found photo shop now! its cool. its the same exact one the rat has. i cant find my camera so when i find it ill take pics of the magazine and post it. sorry. ill try to find it tonignt. i know its kinda late its 9:59 right now but im bored and i dont want to go to sleep but i will eventually. im going to find the camera. brb. okay its now 10:00 and i didnt want to go up stairs again to find it cuz im lazy but not fat, actually skinny people tell me. ill maybe post it tomorrow. ill probably be out playing though. okay bye till next time. and btw, im going to be posting more stuff now and maybe poopy probs. probably not. just in school though. bye till next time! oh and onw more thing, i call myself alison so thats my "name" now. i will be only called Alison.

till next time,
Alison

1 comment:

  1. hey "alison" i was just wondering two things about that is it the photoshop program the one we have at school and also will u be willing to have an assistant just u know me and u r always txtin every day we could do it just because i have no idea i just want a blog my parents wont let me have one and being an assistant to a blog would be great and we can make trend or no trend more and more popular

    ReplyDelete