Thursday, December 23, 2010

hey

hey everyone i havent been posting lately but its not like anyone reads my blog but im in florida and im really bored and i like typing on my aunts computer keyboard so im gonna post. were gonna have a "dinner" at 1 with like turkey and everything cuz my second cousins r here and stuff but yeah. my new fav singer is TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SWEAR SHE ROCKS! my sister just got the cd but she is a little more of a fan then i am i gotta go we just saw a dolphin on the canal!! its really cool they live on the gulf of mexico like u can see it. it was really cool the dolphin was big and pretty close. well, my new fav song is um... grenade by bruno mars. i also like t swift. i got my room painted and now im having a fun time cuz the dolphin! bye! post comments on what ur doing during break!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment